Preciosa Glass Tumbled Cabochons:
High quality Czech glass pressing rods are used for the production of tumbled cabochons. A raw piece produced in Kopal's squeezer (traditional machinery used for decades) is cleared from sharp edges in a dry tumble. Later on, a final lustre and exact dimensions are achieved by classic tumbling in barrels filled with glass sand and water. Tumbled cabochons are available in straight colors (original glass colors) or decorated with lusters, vacuum coatings or pearlized as imitation pearls. The flat bottom part is usually gold foiled, jet black and other opaque colors are unfoiled.
Czech glass tumbled cabochons can be used
- for the fashion jewellery production to be glued or set in standard settings
- for the production of crystal figurines
- smallest sizes as a nail decoration
- for the production of perfume flacons
- as a decoration of handbags, belts or shoes
- inside gel candles
- for Christmas decorations etc.
Please choose other types of cabochons bellow: